Attorney William L. Wolfe began his law enforcement career as a police officer, investigating a broad range of crimes. During this time, he gained valuable experience with everything from minor misdemeanors to complicated murder allegations. In addition to this experience, Mr. Wolfe also gained special training in collecting and preserving evidence, investigating accidents, child abuse offenses, juvenile crimes, sex crimes, and homicide investigations. Mr. Wolfe was also responsible for developing investigative programs that have been locally recognized on TV and in the media.
Mr. Wolfe rose to the position of homicide detective before retiring from the force in 1995 to join the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office before founding the William L. Wolfe Law Offices in 1999 where he works for clients in San Bernardino, Riverside, Ventura, Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Imperial Counties.
- 1992 - Western State University School Of Law (now known as Thomas Jefferson School of Law) in San Diego, CA
- 1993 - Successfully passed the California State Bar on the first attempt
Previous Professional Experience:
- Police Officer and Homicide Detective with the Escondido Police Department, 1984 - 1995
- The San Diego County District Attorney’s Office, Juvenile Division
- The San Diego County District Attorney’s Office, North County office of the Family Protection Unit
- Palomar College, taught Criminal Justice and Trial Techniques
- Police Academy, taught Criminal Law
- Featured as a guest commentator on Fox News